QMS - Business Analyst (100% Remote)
Reporting to the Manufacturing Quality IT, Candidate will support the delivery and technical enablement of the business needs of Quality team. Focus will be on global Quality activities, projects, and initiatives. In collaboration with the Quality team, you will fill the role of IT Business Lead playing a key role in gathering and ensuring solutions meet business functional requirements. This position requires building strong partnering relationships across IT delivery organizations, IT Business Partners, business stakeholders and 3rd party solution providers.
Business & IT Alignment
- Develop detailed understanding of Manufacturing Quality and Warranty business objectives, priorities, and requirements. Participate in road map and investment portfolio activities.
- Develop relationships with business stakeholders throughout the Manufacturing Quality and Warranty organization including Procurement, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Quality and Commercial/Sales.
- Provide a high-level of service to enhance the customer experience with IT.
- Work with IT Business Partners to align project and activities. This could be Product Business Unit or functional Business Partners such as Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Drive continuous improvement and process simplification to optimize efficiency and reduce cost.
Functional Requirement Definition
- Work with business stakeholders and IT colleagues to develop, test, and deploy solutions that meet business capability needs and ensure successful achievement of scope, cost, schedule, quality, adoption, and value outcomes.
- Translate business capabilities and process designs into functional requirements and/or user stories and work with business stakeholders to review and secure sign-off/agreement on requirements/stories.
- Coordinate collection of functional requirements and provide support to document and communicate to stakeholders.
- Map business objectives and capability needs to specific business functions and processes.
- Educate IT project team on business objectives and requirements throughout all phases of the project. Deliver and/or provide input for high-quality project charter, statement of requirements and functional specifications.
- Proactively engage in regular project team meetings, operating committees. Seek opportunities to both optimize project delivery and resolve challenges.
- Support enhancements to existing solution through requirement gathering, understanding the impact to processes, and fit with existing capabilities. Validate the feasibility and solution related to enhancements.
Change Management & Business Readiness
- Assist with user adoption and benchmarking activities to evaluate effectiveness of solutions being delivered and performance reviews.
- Participate in development of solution training material and execution of change management activities.
- Provide expertise and input into solution testing scenarios and participate in User Acceptance Testing.