Makeup Artist- Ulta Beauty
Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry s most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging even as they re plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE
As a Makeup Artist at Ulta Beauty, you will have the opportunity on a daily basis to display your makeup artistry skills , sharing your knowledge of and passion for the latest makeup techniques to help our Beauty Enthusiast guests discover whole new levels of personal beauty.
You will help bring their vision to life in creative ways, as you provide meaningful, unique experiences that inspire confidence and authentic expression of beauty in guests who expect nothing less.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Performing makeup services including product demonstrations, makeup lessons, makeup applications, cluster/strip lash applications, and ear piercing (where applicable)
- Ensuring each guest receives exceptional, personalized service
- Providing professional recommendations for products and services
- Meeting/exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Maintaining strong in-store and brand partner relationships to reinforce trainings and in-store events/promotions
- Taking the initiative to stay informed regarding new and existing industry trends, products, services, and ingredients to better serve guests
- Collaborating with managers and associates to help grow the business
- Driving sales by keeping assigned work areas replenished, signed, and faced and ensuring testers are available and maintained in compliance with hygiene standards
- Following all loss prevention best practices and compliance procedures
- Promoting Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS
Qualified candidates will possess a Cosmetology, Esthetician, or Demonstrators license where required by applicable state law. Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma is preferred
- Cosmetics artistry experience preferred
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products, and services
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to positively and proactively handle guest concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekdays, and holidays
- Attend brand sponsored trainings
- Frequent mobility during shift
- Frequent bending, reaching, twisting during shift
- Continuous lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs during shift
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during shift
MUA , Cosmetic specialist, Beauty specialist, Product demonstrator, Makeup artist, Beauty blogger, Beauty influencer, Beauty enthusiast, Cosmetologist, Brand ambassador, Cosmetic artist, Beautician, Beauty consultant, Beauty expert, Cosmetic advisorABOUT
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful . Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.Associated topics: clinical, dresser, hairdresser, lash, licensed, makeup artist, medical, nail, nail technician, skin care specialist]]>