Type of Requisition : Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain : None Public Trust / Other Required : None Job Family : Systems AnalysisAt GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help the end user accomplish their mission.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own. Bring your creativity to help us find simple solutions to complex problems. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you'll play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future.
Our work depends on a Business Analyst joining our team to support C enters for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) activities.
At GDIT, our employees are driven, resourceful, and unwavering.As a Business Analyst supporting CMS, you will be trusted to analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects for the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Claims Processing System.
You will also support the quarterly updates to the system software. In this role, a typical day will include : + Writes and updates project documentation including system specifications, presentations, and training materials.
- Working independently and is comfortable taking ownership of assignments within the team.+ Demonstrating initiative by having the authority and ability to energetically begin or follow through with, a plan, issue, or task within the team.
- Proactively identifying and reporting to management Risks and potential solutions for assigned tasks.+ Performing high-level analysis for all assigned tasks.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced analysts and may have supervisory responsibilities.+ May serve as task lead.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas. WHAT YOU'LL NEED : + Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of directly related analysis experience.+ Experience with providing functional specifications, analyzing business requirements and performing systems testing required.
- Translates functional enhancements or new business requirements into detailed functional specifications that are well documented, complete, and easily understood by the audience.
- Demonstrated ability to independently perform analysis of system problems and customer requests.+ Experience with translating a technical solution into a non-technical communication for the customer.
- Composes e-mail, specifications, and problem reports that are clear, concise, and easily understood by all recipients.+ Tests all system changes for which they defined the scope and wrote specifications.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS : + Experience with claims processing, Medicare and HIPAA.+ Experience with CMMI guidelines.+ Initiates proactive communication with customers and team members.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal skills with peers, team members, customers, and management at both GDIT and customer organizations.
- Demonstrates the ability to independently speak in front of groups.#GDITFedHealthJobsCOVID-19 Vaccination : GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees.
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT.
The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Last updated : 2022-11-24